Saturday, August 29, 2009
3 months old!
Already?!! Bear with me as I wipe a tear away.....where does the time go?! Mia is 3 months old and I truly can't believe it.....I feel like I'm going to wake up one day soon and she'll be getting her drivers license! She is getting more smiley each day and is a great sleeper....she's been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now....I know it sounds crazy, but I miss our middle of the night time together a little bit. She's starting to giggle and continues to get cuter and chubbier each day! I truly am enjoying every minute with her. And Jake is at such a fun age too.....almost 2 1/2 and seeming like such a little boy! She is still so sweet with Mia....though "gentle" is still a term he's becoming acquainted with! He holds her hand in her carseat in the backseat and gets her binkie for her if she is crying. Brian and I are feeling awfully lucky these days with our sweet family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment