Monday, October 19, 2009

Some Pics

Nothing too noteworthy going on 'round here, but thought I would post a few pics! Mia is 4 months now and doing great. She's found her hands and feet, and is starting to "play" with toys. She LOVES her big brother, which is so adorable. And he continues to be sweet with her.....he's the official "binkie getter" if she is crying. She officially moved into her crib over the weekend......of course, she is fine.....and I'm coping with the fact that she's no longer a newbie that needs to be next to the bed (sniffle, sniffle). Jake continues to entertain us with his daily "Jake-isms".....his language is amazing and the phrases he comes up with are just too funny. Here's one for you......we were going in the hot tub so Brian asked Jake to go and get one towel for Mommy, one for Daddy, and one for himself.....then asked him "how many towels does that make".....Jake's reply "hmmmm.....(finger tapping lip with a deep in thought expression)....thank makes sense!". Funnier in person I'm sure, but still cute.
























No comments: