I was on the fence about posting this picture, but decided to go for it! It's discreet :) This was Jake's quote while sitting on the potty when we asked if he was ready to get up...."No Mommy, I'm waiting for the poop to get out".
This week when we were going about our day....I was on the phone with Auntie Kelli and Jake said he wanted to go sit on the potty....so I got him all ready and down he sat. While I was chatting away on the phone, I looked down and he was going to town! Voila...poop AND potty! We did some MAJOR celebrating and he was so thrilled and entertained by my over the top reaction.....I was hoping it would encourage him to try it again, but so far it was a one shot deal. In any case, when he's ready, he'll do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment