My clean up crew helping me get ready for Mia's party! Jake was content for a LONG time when I gave him a Windex bottle filled with water and let him "help" me by cleaning the OUTSIDE of the windows. Mia didn't want to be left out and got her own rag to help too. Wish I could bottle this enthusiasm for cleaning and open it back up when they're teenagers and can actually HELP with cleaning, etc.!!
Skater Girl - who knows....maybe she'll be the one to go hard core on the skateboard.
Hey, if the helmet fits, right?!
Jake helped me make the cupcakes for Mia's party. He cracks me up though....when I was taking the beaters out of the mixer, he asks "ummmm, Mommy....what are you going to do with those beaters??" You could just hear the hope in his voice that I would say, "Sure, Jake....have some cake batter for breakfast"......so I did. Love that boy!
Here is Jake, enjoying his morning TV....(a.k.a. "mommy's quiet time")! Mia just love to be up on the couch with him. She looks so proud...really feels like part of the big kid club when she's up there. He tolerates her while the tv is on, but gets a bit testy if she starts crawling around up there and blocking his view. This morning right after I took this picture, I came to wipe Jake's face off with a washcloth. After I came back in the room from putting it in the sink, Mia had grabbed a washcloth from the laundry basket that was also on the couch and was "wiping" his face. SOOOO sweet. She also loves holding and loving her dolls...she's definitely a nurturer! Don't know where she gets that from :)
No comments:
Post a Comment