Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer fun at the cabin!


We spent a fun afternoon at the Blue Lake Springs pool!


Mia is a nature girl! She walked around and played in the dirt while Jake and Daddy fished


Tutu and Jake helping Daddy reel in the fish!


So cute! Father and son fishing trip 2010. Tutu and I were amazed that they actually caught something....there were a few other groups of people who were there a lot longer than we were....we were thinking it was going to be a bust, but as usual, Brian proved us wrong!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Hi Jill,
I'm Kelli's friend Angie from San Diego. I wanted to get in touch with you about Kelli's shower and I wasn't sure how else to do it. I haven't heard from Kelli when it's going to be (I have a feeling she won't send me an invite) but she had told me you were throwing it for her. That is so nice of you and I know she really really appreciates it. She had mentioned you might collect money for a double stoller present. Did you decide to do that? If so, I would like to contribute towards it. If you don't mind will you email me back at ajstewart@san.rr.com. Thanks! Also you're kids are adorable! I can't believe how much Jake and Grady look alike. It is so special you guys live so close and the kids can grow up together.
Talk to you soon, Angie