Julie and I took Mom to see the Ellen Show as a 60th birthday present and it was SO much fun! We spent the weekend near Burbank.....did some shopping....had some good food.....and then headed to the show on Monday. We arrived at 1pm for a taping at 4pm.....there was a fair amount of waiting around, but they did a good job of keeping us all entertained! We saw Juliana Marguiles and Kevin Nealon (who was hysterical)....and did a lot of dancing!

Here we are in the audience....Julie is on the left, I'm on the right....and mom is in the middle of us.....behind that really tall person :)


Brian had the kids all day Sunday and took the day off from work on Monday to stay with them as well......in 10 years at Clorox, I think this is the first time he's taken a day off for something "just because". It was also his first time having the kids by himself for any extended period of time.....he and the kids had a great time and he ROCKED the whole Mr. Mom gig! I came home at 10:30pm on Monday and was pleasantly surprised to find the house clean, the kids bathed, and flowers + a homemade card. I could not have been happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment