Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jake is FOUR!!!

It was tons of fun celebrating Jake's 4th birthday.....and oh, did we celebrate! I think there were at least 4 days of it?! Here are some pics from his big party....a skateboard theme (of course) that he chose.

Ready to PARTY!


I had ordered a Tony Hawk video to have playing "in the background" during the party.  I came inside to find this....all the kids, mesmerized by the stunts.....we had to coerce them outside to go and have fun in the bounce house!  Needless to say, the video has been a new favorite.....and as a good friend told me, we're gonna need good insurance if our Jake continues to show this much interest ;) 



Not sure what this discussion was about, but the guys had quite a lot to say about this pinata.





Mia was in quite a mood the whole day and I'm pretty sure this was the only moment we had where she wasn't crying or whining!  Cupcakes = silence!


Jake and one of his best buddies!



Couldn't resist this party prop.....my little skater dude!


















He's hard core....



He would not take off his new helmet....he does have a little obsession with protective head gear (which comes in handy, given his interests). He has a collection already, but this one takes the cake. It's even personalized with "DeMichiel" on the back....thank you Pappas family!

No comments: