Big girl....at the dentist! I don't know WHY I always dreaded taking them to the dentist....movies, prizes, stickers.....seriously, kids these days have it GOOD.
He's an old pro..
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair! Thank you Auntie Staci (and crew) for this....it is awesome and has already provided us with many laughs!
This may not seem like a big deal, but Brian and I thought it was! This was the first time we decided to brave a "nice" restaurant (this qualifies as one that has real table cloths, wine glasses, and soft music.....as opposed to the ones we usually go to with kids cups, crayons at the table, and so much noise you can hardly hear yourself think). We went early as not to interrupt anyone, should our kids decide to misbehave. We are very happy to report that we made it through without any meltdowns.
We got to have Tyler for a few days while Julie and Tim were out of town.....it was tons of fun and I just can't get enough of that little man. However, running errands proved to be a challenge. As you can see by this picture, it's a good thing that I didn't need very many grocery items!
Bath time x 3! They LOVE their cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment