Sunday, June 28, 2009
4 weeks old!
Somebody make it stop!!! My baby is getting too big, too fast! I wish I could slow it down a little....she is just too sweet! 4 week updates....Mia is a pretty good sleeper, which is great. She wakes up around 1:30 and 4:30 or so....I'm getting used to it and Brian is getting used to sleeping with a bit more noise! She is a really good eater (about every 3 hours), but she does have some gas issues. I feel so bad because there's not much I can do for her :( She HATES her carseat and if she is awake, she lets you know that she'd prefer to be being held! Jake continues to be sweet with her, which makes me happy....he loves to "help" me change her diaper and give her a binkie....whether she wants one or not! We are so lucky to have these 2 healthy and adorable kids! Here are some pics of Mia at 4 weeks, including some of her first smiles.....we noticed her doing this when she was 1 day shy of 4 weeks. Yes, she is quite advanced :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment