Friday, June 12, 2009
Mia is 2 weeks!
Well, despite the sleep deprivation and slight chaos of having 2 little ones at home, I'm in heaven! Mia is an angel so far and Jake has been very sweet with her....both things that are bound to change, but we're enjoying them while they last! Jake gets concerned if he doesn't know where "baby sister" is....and the first thing he says when he wakes up in the morning is "baby Mia" (questioning where she is). He likes to shove a binkie in her mouth (whether she wants it or not) and I often hear him saying "here you go, Mia".....sharing toys with her, etc. He's not too interested in hugging or holding her unless prompted, but that's okay....he seems like SUCH a giant next to her that it's probably best for now! Mia is a good sleeper, eater and pooper.....what more could we ask for?! And of course, we think she's adorable! We change our minds daily on whether she and Jake look alike.....definitely the same mouth, definitely not the same nose.....she has hair, he didn't......same full cheeks, and the list goes on. In any case, they look like siblings and time will tell just HOW much the will look alike! Here are some pics of her today.....she already seems like she's getting bigger and I wish I could slow it down!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK those Pictures are too cute! She is darling!
Ummm, yep too cute!!! Glad she's my niece!! Lucky me!!!
Post a Comment