It's apple season in our yard....our one tree produces more apples than you can believe and fortunately, they're really good! Although, they all come at once and there's only so many apple recipes you can make! In any case, the kids have fun picking (and eating) the apples.....Mia often chooses the ones from the ground that have already been "sampled" by the squirrels....eewww! Brian and I can't help but laugh too, thinking of Bailey....that dog used to eat about 2 dozen a DAY (not exagerating)......and boy, do I miss him helping me keep them picked up off the ground!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Apple Season
It's apple season in our yard....our one tree produces more apples than you can believe and fortunately, they're really good! Although, they all come at once and there's only so many apple recipes you can make! In any case, the kids have fun picking (and eating) the apples.....Mia often chooses the ones from the ground that have already been "sampled" by the squirrels....eewww! Brian and I can't help but laugh too, thinking of Bailey....that dog used to eat about 2 dozen a DAY (not exagerating)......and boy, do I miss him helping me keep them picked up off the ground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment