Mia is in the process of learning how to feed herself.....wow, what a MESS!!! I have to let her try, or she'll never learn, but I swear that we're going through more stain remover than that crazy family with 20 kids. Often I have to remove her from the high chair and just plop her straight into the bath. Eventually she'll get the hang of it.....I hope!!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Messy girl!!
Mia is in the process of learning how to feed herself.....wow, what a MESS!!! I have to let her try, or she'll never learn, but I swear that we're going through more stain remover than that crazy family with 20 kids. Often I have to remove her from the high chair and just plop her straight into the bath. Eventually she'll get the hang of it.....I hope!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment