Jake has a new hobby.....looking through EVERY ad and catalog that comes through the mail. Amazing that he's still only got 2 things on his Christmas list from Santa. Rumor has it that Brian would look through the JC Penny's holiday toy catalog for weeks when he was a kid. He probably had his Christmas list in a color coded Excel spreadsheet.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Catalogs...
Jake has a new hobby.....looking through EVERY ad and catalog that comes through the mail. Amazing that he's still only got 2 things on his Christmas list from Santa. Rumor has it that Brian would look through the JC Penny's holiday toy catalog for weeks when he was a kid. He probably had his Christmas list in a color coded Excel spreadsheet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this and I can TOTALLY picture Brian doing this as a kid. Actually, I pretty much see every kid doing it but I can see Brain calculating the cost of his favorites!
love these kids!
Post a Comment