This little cutie completed our family.....and I just can't believe it was 8 years ago that she arrived! She has such a big personality and her saving grace is that she keeps us laughing.....because she also keeps us on our toes! This year she's taken up dance and acting/singing.....sometimes it's hard for me to believe we are related but oh, how I love watching her do these things that I could never do! She is full of sass but has a soft and kind side too. Every year around her birthday I giggle a little as she plans each detail of her birthday party because that was SO me when I was a kid.....what am I talking about....it's still how I am!! She has a love/hate relationship with sports (and her brother), a love/love relationship with gardening, animals, school and friends. Mia is the whole package....love her to pieces and feel grateful daily that I get to be here mom!
She got her ears pierced on her birthday and as expected, did great. She looked older instantaneously :(
She had (not so subtly) told me that she's sure like one of those special birthday hats as part of the birthday hoopla.....little did I know she would wear it all morning. Dollar store find well spent.
Monday, May 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment